Introducing You to the World of the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud
One of the greatest advantages of the 21st Century technological revolution we are going through is the increase in connectivity combined with increased mobility. Wherever we go, whatever we are doing, we have devices we can use to keep us connected to people, things, and processes that matter; people, things, and processes that keep us productive. This is a wonderful innovation for businesses, especially the ability to access productivity tools with a simple touch, no matter where we are. There is, or has been, just one problem however, our mobile tools rarely talk to each other. Microsoft Office 365 changes that.
At North Star, Inc., your Denver IT support specialists, we know the value of staying connected even when on the move. We also know the value of being able to share information, data, and contacts in a seamless fashion. We believe Office 365 makes this type of sharing easier and more consistent, helping you and your people to remain productive wherever they happen to be.
Why do we believe so strongly in the use of Office 365? As Microsoft explains…
“Microsoft Office 365 delivers “anywhere access” to e-mail, documents, contacts, and calendars, on almost any device, for businesses of all sizes—helping to save time and money and freeing up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with the next generation of our most trusted communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint® Online, and Lync™ Online.”
Microsoft Office 365 is the versatile solution to your mobile computing needs
The real beauty of Office 365 is the ability to access familiar desktop applications on your mobile devices. Not only are Word, Excel, Outlook, all of your most-used Office programs available in a mobile setting, with Office 365 any documents or spreadsheets you are working on are available exactly where you left off – right on your tablet, PDA, or Smartphone. With improved security and built-in anti-virus protection, as well as full access to the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 is the most versatile mobile productivity tool available today.
- Continue to use all of the Office and Outlook apps you love, even while on the move.
- Office 365 offers seamless transitions to your mobile devices with Outlook and Office right in the palms of your hands.
- Through the use of Exchange Sync technology, Office 365 allows you to sync with a variety of mobile devices, such as Windows® Phone, BlackBerry, iPhone, and others.
- With cloud-hosted server solutions from Office 365, you will have access to SharePoint and Exchange capabilities, without the cost or administrative hassles.
- As a subscription service, Office 365 provides access to up-to-date technology, with lower up-front costs than on-site hardware solutions.
- With server-level anti-virus protection for your email, and a 99.9% uptime service guarantee, Office 365 is more secure and stable than an on-site server solution.
- Office 365 offers you the versatility that only a hybrid combination of cloud-based and on-site solutions can deliver.
Microsoft Office 365 brings desktop computing power to all of your mobile devices. Your people will no longer have to learn new apps or programs to remain productive while on the go. With virtually every program they use while in the office, all of the familiar Microsoft productivity tools with which they are already familiar, will now be available to them wherever they may be working.
If you are looking for reliable IT consulting in Denver and the surrounding areas, North Star, Inc., is the place to go for quality Denver network support, including your introduction to Microsoft Office 365. Get in touch with us today with your IT Service Request.
Download this presentation and share it in your business 🙂